GROUP FOR KNEE
FUNCTION KNEE BRACE H1
FUNCTION KNEE BRACE
THE VALUE BASED FAST APPLICATION BRACE
- Strap fastening system with extra wide hook and hop.
- With aluminium splint, removable for washing.
Indicated for immediate application to knees for looked or limited motion control of knee during rehabilitation after operative procedures or injury to knee ligaments, cartilage, or stable fractures of the tibial plateau, condyles, or proximal tibia and distal femur.
* Contraindications: contraindicated for unstable fractures or for fractures of the proximal femur or the distal tibia or ﬁbula.
* Warning: do not leave this device in the trunk of a car on a hot day or in any other place where the temperature may exceed 65 C for any extended period of time. if any additional pain or symptoms occur while using this device, seek medical attention.
HOLES DIAL APPLICATION INTRUCTIONS
Place the hinge in between the limits of desired motion
before attempting to set the limits.
Note: Extension limits can be set from 0-90 in 15
increments. Flexion limits can be set from 0-135 in 15
increments.Continue rotating the dial to the desired extension setting (1) push in on the disc ﬁrmly until it is seated (2) while holding the disc in, rotate the dial back to the original "LOCK" position to capture the setting(3)
Rotate the dial towards the scale marked FLEXION until the disc pops out.
Continue rotating the dial to the desired extension setting
(1) push in on the disc until seated (2) and while holding
the disc in, rotate the dial back to the original "LOCK"
position to capture the limits (3). The limits are now set.
To lock the hinge at any setting (in 15 increments), set both limits to the same number. Set one, then move the hinge against that limit and set the other limit.